TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Tim Curry
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tim Curry Login/Join 
posted
It is with great sadness I learned that Tim Curry, Tarrant County Criminal District Attorney, died today. I had the privilege of working in his office for nearly a decade. He assembled a remarkably talented group of people in his office and Tarrant County was the better for his tenure.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2009/04/longtime-tarrant-da-dies-after.html

JAS

Posts: 586 | Location: Denton,TX | Registered: January 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Having met Mr. Curry on several occasions, I came to regard him as a humble gentleman who took great pride in the men and women who worked for him. Law enforcement will certainly miss him. Our prayers go out to his family, friends, and DA staff.

Posts: 57 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The memorial service for Tim Curry really brought to light the extraordinary wisdom, heart, integrity, and humility with which he led the Tarrant County District Attorney's Office for so long. The comments by his life-long friend and colleague, Joe Shannon, were especially poignant. Mr. Curry was a remarkable public servant.

JAS

Posts: 586 | Location: Denton,TX | Registered: January 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post