TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Not a Criminal Issue But....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not a Criminal Issue But.... Login/Join 
posted
Does anybody have a nice sign at the entrance to their office, perhaps lighted, with the scales of justice and a slogan? I saw one on TV in a DA's office that had the words "equal justice under law" on it. Anybody know a source for such a sign?

Posts: 244 | Registered: November 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hear that if you apply for your TABC license, most of the malt beverage companies will supply you with free neon signs though...

Posts: 764 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Phillip, cute but not what I had in mind!

Posts: 244 | Registered: November 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm building a new podium for our courtroom and the Judge is requesting a State Seal or similar emblem on the front of it as well as one to go over his bench. Anyone know where these type items may be obtained? I've seen seals in courtrooms in the larger jurisdictions and wondered who made them. Thanks,
Mike Hartman, Scurry County Atty.

Posts: 568 | Registered: November 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know that the prison system offers furniture and leather items. They may be a good source

Posts: 334 | Location: Beeville, Texas., USA | Registered: September 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post