TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    The "False Allegation" Law Firm?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The "False Allegation" Law Firm? Login/Join 
posted
Paul Stuckle
Anybody ever deal with these guys? Just found out one of our child molesters (oh, excuse me...'alleged child molester') hired him.

Posts: 95 | Location: Granbury, Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW.

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've dealt with these people before. Ironically, the "False Allegation Firm" was hired by a defendant who confessed to molesting his stepdaughter. They came down and negotiated a plea bargain and he pled guilty.

Posts: 515 | Location: austin, tx, usa | Registered: July 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried a case against them a couple of years ago. My jury was not impressed with them. I would be happy to share my experience with them via email or phone.

Posts: 62 | Location: Dumas, Texas | Registered: November 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Look at the Higgins case from 2009 in our office.

Posts: 13 | Location: Granbury, Texas, USA | Registered: March 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post