TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Order of Nondisclosure for SW???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Order of Nondisclosure for SW??? Login/Join 
posted
I've run up against this a couple of times now -- search warrant goes to a stored communication provider or internet company for records/data. Company says that they will comply, but they will disclose the service of the warrant to the subscriber unless there is an order of nondisclosure. I was wondering if any of you SW gurus have either (1) a separate order of nondisclosure or (2) language ordering nondisclosure incorporated into the warrant.

Thanks in advance!

Posts: 104 | Location: Brazos County, Texas | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...chirp...chirp....chirp...chirp...

Posts: 104 | Location: Brazos County, Texas | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got great help from Hays County and Chambers County! Thanks Eric and Ben.

posted Hide Post
Would you e-mail me a copy of what they sent you if you don't mind sharing? I've had this issue as well. jpalmer@co.henderson.tx.us.

Posts: 5 | Registered: February 25, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done.