TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Anger management???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anger management??? Login/Join 
posted
I wonder if something like this ever happened at sensitivity training?

Someone had the wrong idea about homework.

"A Seattle-area woman attending a court-ordered anger management class was charged with assault after she stabbed a classmate," according to an Oct. 16, 2010, UPI story.

The 19-year-old woman is being held in lieu of $50,000 bail in the King County Jail. She now has two pending assault charges, including the one that put her in the class.

Police said the accused got into a verbal dispute with another woman in the class at Bellevue College. The conflict then accelerated as the accused woman "blew up out of control" and pulled out a knife with a 3-inch blade. The fight started when she complained about a video and the other woman suggested she "give it a chance."

Now she has the opportunity to give incarceration a chance

Posts: 130 | Location: Hempstead, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This belongs in the "you just can't make this up" thread. Should I be angry that it isn't? Cool

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me bad!

Posts: 130 | Location: Hempstead, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post