TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Police Ride-Along Poetry
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Police Ride-Along Poetry Login/Join 
Administrator
posted

Posts: 2425 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i refuse to bite.

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What? No limericks with "Nantucket" in them?

To borrow from Rob's observation in The Prosecutor that one needn't resort to authority if one can quote from movies:

"... Isn't this an indictment of our educational institutions in general? And if our educational system is guilty, isn't this an indictment of our entire American way of life? ... Well, you can do what you want to us, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America! Gentlemen!"

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Animal House. The line was delivered by Eric "Otter"

"Not that we didn't take advantage of the women, we did." wink.

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Dean Wormer to "Flounder":

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-----------------------------

I'm not sure which thread would end up with more quotes -- this one on Animal House, or the other one on Caddyshack. However, I do know that those are my two all-time favorite movies. And I'm not sure what that says about me .... Big Grin

Posts: 2425 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
... to a corrupt childhood and a fondness for Animal House. (Although trying to watch it again years later, I found my *memory* of the movie is a whole lot better than the movie itself.)

Anyway, my favorite line ...

Bluto's simple, "Sorry," after the well-deserved smashing of the folk-singer's guitar.

Posts: 39 | Location: Crockett, Texas, USA | Registered: January 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"He can't do that do that to our pledges! Only we can do that to our pledges."

Posts: 188 | Location: Lubbock, Texas USA | Registered: October 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Double Secret Probation"

Posts: 24 | Location: Odessa, Texas | Registered: August 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bluto: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
Otter: Germans?
Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.
Bluto: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...
[thinks hard]
Bluto: the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!
[runs out, alone; then returns]

Posts: 128 | Location: TX | Registered: March 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily."

Posts: 17 | Location: Conroe, Texas | Registered: April 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"NO PRISONERS!"

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
"Ramming speeeeeeed!"

"Face it, Flounder -- you threw up on Dean Wormer."

"Assume the position."

"Thank you, sir! May I have another!"

posted Hide Post
Otter (I think) to Flounder: "Face it...you f***ed up...you trusted us."

Posts: 188 | Location: Lubbock, Texas USA | Registered: October 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"this is just the kind of situation that calls for a futile and senseless response on some ones part"
"and we are just the guys to do it!"

Posts: 293 | Location: Austin, TX, US | Registered: September 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Has no grade point average...

Posts: 17 | Location: Austin, TX U.S.A. | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post