TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Ever heard of a wenis?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ever heard of a wenis? Login/Join 
posted
God I'm getting old. This is a new slang combination of weiner and penis. Are there other unknown words that I should learn? Maybe I need to get Phillip's new word a day emails to stay caught up.

Posts: 334 | Location: Beeville, Texas., USA | Registered: September 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, it's not that new. I seem to recall Butthead calling Beavis a wenis about ten years ago.

Posts: 143 | Location: Fort Worth | Registered: August 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sure I'll catch flack on this, but that was a term used on Friends by Chandler back when he was some sort of accountant--it was some report he had to prepare. It was toilet humor because it rhymed with penis.

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stands for: Weekly Estimated Net Usage Statistics. Amazing what you can find with Google.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, John, I feel certain that whoever Martha heard the term from meant that, and nothing more boorish. Smile

Posts: 2386 | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of my room-mates in college may have used that term. I have to admit that predated Bevis and Butthead and Friends.

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could it be, then, that your roommate was the basis for any of those characters? Wink My roommate in law school was the reincarnation of John Blutarsky (Belushi's character in Animal House); although he didn't use the term, it might have been applicable to describe how some at the Tech law school perceived him.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK, embarassing confession time: my husband and I (neither of whom are much into TV) have both been known to use the term to refer to our 7 month old son's privates (substitute "wee" for "weiner", as in "Watch out for his little wenis!"). Come on, you've gotta admit it's kinda cute in that context.

Elizabeth Foley
Ass't Crim. District Attorney
Galveston County

Posts: 12 | Location: Galveston, Texas, U.S.A. | Registered: June 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elizabeth G.:
OK, embarassing confession time: my husband and I (neither of whom are much into TV) have both been known to use the term to refer to our 7 month old son's privates (substitute "wee" for "weiner", as in "Watch out for his little wenis!").

I foresee some hefty therapy bills in your future . . . Wink

posted Hide Post
God you are all babies out there! I must admit that I have never watched Bevis and Butthead and was actually thinking that I was sharing a newly created word. Elizabeth "wenis" ( my spelling) is cuter than "doodle" which was what we called my son's...Need to go watch Lawrence Welk reruns. You guys keep me up to date!!!!!

Posts: 334 | Location: Beeville, Texas., USA | Registered: September 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post