TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Software Question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Software Question Login/Join 
posted
Our county is exploring purchasing new software for the county, a comprehensive software package that will be used by all departments (law enforcement, prosecutors, clerks, and courts). We have recently received presentations from LGS (Local Government Solutions) and Tyler Technologies (Odyssey). If your county has, or is, using LGS or Tyler Technologies would you please comment as to your satisfaction, or dissatisfaction of the software package. Also if anyone knows of another software company that they would recommend please do so. Thank you!

Posts: 34 | Location: Hunt County, TX | Registered: November 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Williamson County is in the process of switching everything to Odyssey. I'm sure you could get lots of opinions if you called some of the offices.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Believe there was another post regarding Odyssey. Initially many complaints but they have been constantly updating their programs. Think most of the problems have been resolved, but do not know for sure since I do not use the program. Check with the various counties that have already installed Odyssey as previously listed in the other posts.

Posts: 419 | Location: Abilene, TX USA | Registered: December 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fort Bend County is also in the middle of switching to Odyssey. Courts are already live on probate/mental health and civil. Hot checks going live in 2 weeks, JP's next spring and criminal next summer, which includes the DA. I stay really involved and can give you scoop. Email me.

Posts: 73 | Location: Richmond, TX | Registered: January 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post