TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Re: Training on search and seizure
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Training on search and seizure Login/Join 
posted
A number of my local law enforcment officers would like for me to put on some training on search and seizure, search warrants and the like. Would anyone be willing to let me use some their materials to help me put something together for my officers? If so, please email me at kspears@milamcounty.net. Thank you.

Posts: 33 | Location: Cameron, Texas | Registered: October 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Send me your email and I will attach you a powerpoint on search and seizure and arrest. I use the powerpoint when teaching my college kids on the topic. It is about 3 hours long when you give the lecture. Also I would highly recommend using the TDCAA warrants manual for search and seizure and the TDCAA warrantless search and seizure manual.

Posts: 10 | Location: huntsville, texas | Registered: March 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have taught a 4-hour search and seizure class to several of our police agencies here in Brazos County over the past year or so. It emphasizes traffic stops and warrantless searches and arrests, but also covers writing probable cause statements and search warrants affidavits. You're welcome to my powerpoint. Just email me at sphelps@co.brazos.tx.us.

Posts: 126 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: October 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post