TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Death row blog
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Death row blog Login/Join 
posted
I hear Cleve Foster, whose DP case was affirmed on the 12th by the CCA, has a blog at myspace.com. I have not had the stomach to look but is this not another example of the the retrograde and barbaric Texas system?

Posts: 723 | Location: Fort Worth, TX, USA | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is pathetic. How and why does this guy have internet access? Surely this is a site set up by some death abolitionist?

Posts: 4 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: April 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 478 | Location: Parker County, Texas | Registered: March 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If only the same sponsors would do the same for the victims.

[This message was edited by John Stride on 04-17-06 at .]

Posts: 532 | Location: McKinney, Tx | Registered: June 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I discovered Foster's blog, I was more amazed that a death row inmate was entitled to have their own blog than any of its contents.

Posts: 28 | Registered: August 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I read not his blog but some of the news clippings on the trial of the case. Great Job! Ben !!!!!

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks for the attaboy, but LLoyd Whelchel, formerly of our office and now at Lamar Co. did all the heavy lifting and a FW homicide detective named John McCaskill and his colleagues deserve the plaudits. My responsibility was to not mess it up.

Posts: 723 | Location: Fort Worth, TX, USA | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post