TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Flour-filled condoms for stress relief & no one believed her?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Flour-filled condoms for stress relief & no one believed her? Login/Join 
posted
This would be funny if it were not true. But why did the student take the things home with her?

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/13504147.htm

Posts: 532 | Location: McKinney, Tx | Registered: June 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stocking stuffers for Mom and Dad?

Posts: 10 | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...Having attended a women's college myself, I can confirm that they were very likely just jokes. Groups of women can do strange things at exam time! Wink But even I can't manage to figure out why she was taking them home...I don't think Mommy and Daddy would be thrilled to find out what their tuition dollars were supporting!

[This message was edited by Andrea Westerfeld on 12-29-05 at .]

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a chick thing.

Posts: 108 | Location: Wichita Falls, TX | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She'll grow up to be a defense attorney.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This story makes me wonder if she wasn't really "testing" the airport security. After all, she must have know what they'd look like, and she had not one, but three of them (if they are really for squeezing for stress relief, how many hands does she have?)

I'd start to wonder whether this was some sort of "dry run" for getting something else through security?

Posts: 622 | Location: San Marcos | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The article suggested she was of Asian descent some I'm assuming she wasn't blond.

Posts: 293 | Registered: April 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
According to the article it seems that the reason she was carrying three of them was because she was taking them home to friends as gag gifts. Kind of a "look at the crazy things we do at school" gift.

Posts: 1 | Location: Laredo, Texas | Registered: January 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Speaking as one who takes great pride in being Politically Correct at all times (and, it goes without saying, therefore being Morally Superior to those of you who are not), I must express my outrage that she would actually encourage racial stereotyping while she was "in the Rock," so to speak.

I speak, of course, of the following lines from the story:

"She did modern dance moves to keep limber. Inmates saw this and gossiped: 'Everyone thought I knew karate because I'm Asian.' She certainly didn't discourage the stereotype."

Posts: 686 | Location: Beeville, Texas, U.S.A. | Registered: March 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Terry Breen said: "Speaking as one who takes great pride in being Politically Correct at all times..."

Are you serious? Are you looking out for lightning?

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post