TDCAA Community
Will Toby die?

This topic can be found at:
https://tdcaa.infopop.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/157098965/m/175107123

April 15, 2005, 09:49
JB
Will Toby die?
For the true story and a picture on the killer rabbit that attacked President Carter, go to the web site.
April 15, 2005, 09:50
WHM
quote:
Originally posted by A.P. Merillat:

In fact, I am convinced that you can trace most, if not all, of society's troubles back to the release of that movie and that little rabbit with the big feet.

I disagree. Most of society's troubles arise from abuse of drugs and alcohol...speaking of which, A.P., jest set down that there pipe and back away...just back away.
April 15, 2005, 10:59
GG
Although AP is afflicted with an addiction to the Banjo, I can testify he is otherwise a model of clean living.
April 15, 2005, 11:15
Scott Brumley
Isn't that a bit like saying, "oh, sure, he's an unrepentant peeping tom, but otherwise he's a good guy"? Wink
April 15, 2005, 11:43
A.P. Merillat
That means I didn't mean to be one, it just happened.

First, before I call Mr. Hurley to come defend me and then have to pay Mr. Fitzgerald to testify in my punishment case, in case I lose, I offer to the reader that Bambi and Thumper (no, they're not dancers at the Kit-Cat Club)weren't alone in the conspiracy, don't forget that stinker, Flower. And, Wes, I agree with you in your disagreement with me -- but that's just proof that I'm an acci-moron. And besides that, that piece about Bambi wasn't even from me, it was from my alter-ego who goes by my middle name, P. He just uses my name when he wants to be sarcastic. I apologize for that.

And, I will put the pipe down, happily -- and then I'll trade this cast-iron version for the lighter-weight PVC model.
April 15, 2005, 11:49
JMH
quote:
I offer to the reader that Bambi and Thumper (no, they're not dancers at the Kit-Cat Club).

uuuhhhh.... Actually, I think they are.
April 15, 2005, 13:38
Scott Brumley
You're thinking of the go-go duo who kept Willard Whyte (Jimmy Dean's character) prisoner in "Diamonds are Forever."
April 15, 2005, 14:03
Lucky G
Rumor has it that the ACLU has kidnapped a man with a rifle, denying his true identity as Elmer Fudd. He had with him a ladies' nightshirt and slippers, covered with hare hair.
April 15, 2005, 14:12
GG
Brumley, you stole my post. Actually, all I could remember was that they were kung fu fighting gals in a 70's Bond Flick.

I bet James Bond is on the list too.
April 15, 2005, 14:48
WHM
James Bond loved cats!...or maybe he just loved Pussy Galore. (I attach an informative web link for those of you unfamiliar with James Bond's world (or double entendres).
April 16, 2005, 16:48
Shannon Edmonds
Don't worry, bunny-lovers, I hear the International Criminal Court is going to insist on a stay of execution for poor Toby -- seems he didn't get read his consular notification rights, as due all rabbits under the "Mr. McGregor" treaty signed after the Peter Rabbit garden arrest incident.
April 18, 2005, 13:19
JMH
quote:
Originally posted by Wes Mau:
James Bond loved cats!...or maybe he just loved Pussy Galore. (I attach an informative http://www.jamesbondmm.co.uk/bond-girls.php for those of you unfamiliar with James Bond's world (or double entendres).

No, no, no. Dr. Evil or whatever his name was (never saw the face) was the person that loved cats. Sat there stroking that kitty in the 60's style bubble chair w/all the buttons on the arm rest, plotting and planning for ways that SPECTER could take over the planet.

If I'm not mistaken, one of Ian Flemming's books, not YET a movie, was about SPECTER holding pets for ransom to extort $$$ for the cause.

[ place pinky finger in mouth and squint and say]
"intawrsting. Berry intawesting..."

AAAaaaaannnndddd Scene
April 19, 2005, 11:15
Scott Brumley
That would be Ernst Blofeld, the Persian-stroking No. 1 of SPECTRE (Special Executive for Counterintelligence, Revenge & Espionage). He never came to Texas, because there's some question here about the legality of Persian stroking, as opposed to Persian hunting (and, yes, I'm referring to the breed of cats, not a person from the lineage of the ancient empire in what is now Iran). Perhaps he is involved in this Toby caper, as well as depositing a finger from Rosa Kleb in the chili pot in California. Does evil know no end?