TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Criminal versus civil subpoenas?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Criminal versus civil subpoenas? Login/Join 
posted
Our clerks recently began creating their own subpoenas based on our applications. Previously, they had been stamping our subpoenas.

Nutshell, we are now concerned with the product they are putting out, and several investigators have voiced their concerns about the sufficiency of the new subpoenas. Apparently the subpoenas as civil, as opposed to criminal. Does anyone have a general "criminal" subpoena form that I could take a look at before suggesting a change to the clerk's office?

Thanks

Posts: 71 | Location: Galveston, Texas, US | Registered: November 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Splendid, i think this is one the best platform for every one.We are providing online legal services like Family Based Immigration USA, Green Card Petition for Spouse, Finance Visa Requirements, K1 Fiance Visa Attorney, Houston Immigration Lawyer, US Citizenship Marriage, e-2 Treaty Investor, Employment Based Immigration Process etc. i wanna discus on this topic.Thanks for sharing this information.

Posts: 2 | Registered: May 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post