TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Unauthorized Use of .......
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unauthorized Use of ....... Login/Join 
posted
I just had an unauthorized use of a bulldozer case. Seems a young man got his truck stuck in the mud and in his words, "What's country boy to do?" So what other propelled devices have people had the pleasure of prosecuting?

Posts: 119 | Location: Chambers County Texas | Registered: March 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn't prosecute it personally, but when I worked in Washington County, we once had a felony DWI on a tractor.

Posts: 176 | Location: Hempstead, TX, USA | Registered: June 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check out Carter v. State, No. 05-02-00504-CR, 2003 Tex. App. LEXIS 2499 (Tex. App.--Dallas Mar. 26, 2003. It was a DWI case where the "motor vehicle" was a bulldozer.

Posts: 674 | Location: Austin, Texas, United States | Registered: March 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had a DWI 3rd with a guy on a riding lawnmower, using a flashlight to light the way...it was dark, you have to do something.

Posts: 3 | Location: San Angelo, TX | Registered: April 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post