TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Need help with Continuous SX abuse
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need help with Continuous SX abuse Login/Join 
posted
Can anyone email me a jury charge and voir dire on continuous sexual abuse?

Posts: 16 | Location: Corpus Christi, Texas 78413 | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent jury charge.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could I get the jury charge as well JB? my email is sara.spector@38thda.org.

Thank you!

Posts: 131 | Location: Hondo, Texas | Registered: November 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great, thanks. I have one but I felt like it was not detailed enough. After reading this one, looks like I was right. Please let me know if you come across a good voir dire.

Thanks again!

Posts: 16 | Location: Corpus Christi, Texas 78413 | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a VD outline and power point that you might find helpful. Please email me at Stephanie.McFarland@co.travis.tx.us if you are interested!

Posts: 4 | Location: Travis County | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post