TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    The Pillsbury Connection
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Pillsbury Connection Login/Join 
posted
Affidavit from a hearing on post-conviction DNA testing. Pervert was convicted of raping his own daughter over a period of eight years.

"My X-wife caught [daughter] naked using a DILDOUGH that my deceased father left at the house."

Motion denied

Posts: 95 | Location: Granbury, Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A battered pickle?

JAS

Posts: 586 | Location: Denton,TX | Registered: January 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And a little lesson that your relatives will find your sex toys when you knock off and they have to clean out your stuff. Some things about people's lives, I just don't want to know. Not nice of grandpa to leave that laying about!

Posts: 526 | Location: Del Rio, Texas | Registered: April 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds like the perp was putting the blame on his own late father. A little convenient. (Like the Hererra actual innocence case in the SCOTUS: my recently late brother actually committed the offense!)

JAS

Posts: 586 | Location: Denton,TX | Registered: January 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post