TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    A Really Bad Judge
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Really Bad Judge Login/Join 
posted
I wonder how soon till the video gets out on YouTube? Since the article doesn't mention what her BAC was, I would guess she didn't blow.

By the way, she has received OVER 40 letters of support on her behalf. I wonder if that would be the case if she had been white and said those kinds of things on tape.

Probe Sought Against Judge Who Allegedly Used Racial Epithet
By CHRISTINE DEMPSEY | The Hartford Courant
November 25, 2008

The co-chairman of the state legislature's judiciary committee wants a full review of allegations that a judge charged with drunken driving last month angrily hurled epithets at police officers during her arrest, called a black state police sergeant nigger and told officers she was a state judge.

Judge E. Curtissa R. Cofield, 59, who is black, also referred to state police Sgt. Dwight Washington as "Negro Washington" during her Oct. 9 arrest - which was captured by police video recorders - Courant columnist Kevin Rennie, a lawyer and former state legislator, wrote in his column in Sunday's Courant.

For the rest of this interesting article:

http://www.courant.com/news/local/hc-cofield1125.artnov25,0,1528135.story

Posts: 79 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post