TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Illegal Dumping Complaint Language
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Illegal Dumping Complaint Language Login/Join 
posted
I've been searching for language to go into a complaint for the illegal dumping statute (Health and Safety Code Sec. 365.012), but haven't been able to find anything on point. The only thing I've found relates to illegal dumping from a vehicle, but this doesn't seem to fit because the statute doesn't mention anything about vehicles.

Does anyone have any information on this issue?

Posts: 8 | Registered: November 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Contact Ilse Bailey @ (830)792-2220 for our information.

Posts: 61 | Location: Kerrville, Tx | Registered: June 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is what I've been using:
quote:
did then and there dispose of litter or other solid waste weighing five pounds or less or having a volume of five gallons or less, to-wit: a beer can on or within 300 feet of a public highway at place that was not then and there an approved solid waste site in violation of Texas Health and Safety Code Section 365.012.

Posts: 158 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post