TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Good bye, John...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good bye, John... Login/Join 
posted
We just had a little get together to tell John Stride goodbye here in Collin County. Denton County is VERY lucky to have him coming to their office. He is just one of those few extraordinary people you meet in a lifetime. His knowledge and talents as an attorney have been such an asset to Collin County. His personality and sense of humor are unmatched. His accent is pretty cool, too. Good thing he is continuing to wear the "white hat", as he is also an extreme asset to this association and it's members. We will miss, John. Best of luck.

Posts: 62 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am sad to leave the fine people in Collin County but excited about the greatly reduced commute and the opportunity to do the same work in my home county. Paul Johnson is pulling together a tremendous staff.

The multi-talented John Rolater is replacing me here. I know he will be outstanding.

In case you don't know Marletta Scribner, she is an awesome investigator and wonderful person to be around. But she is given to moments of extravagant praise! You're the best Mar.

Posts: 532 | Location: McKinney, Tx | Registered: June 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds like two excellent trades by Collin and Denton Counties, moving up their rosters by the addition of some excellent talent. But, can they shoot a 3 pointer?

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That kid in Hoosiers that shot underhand free throws looks like Michael Jordan compared to me!

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post