TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Don't punish OJ for his not guilty verdict...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don't punish OJ for his not guilty verdict... Login/Join 
posted
And I thought getting qualified jurors in probation eligible murder and aggravated sexual assault of a child cases was difficult...

Judge: Don't use this trial to 'punish' O.J.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/oj.simpson.trial/index.html

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This judge must have mind control powers if she thinks she'll be able to weed out those with an agenda. Lord knows I wish I had those powers! Oh I'm sorry, I'm sure just because the Judge tells the jurors to admit all their biases, they'll be lining up with their hands raised (insert sarcasm here). On another note, anyone know if "bankrupt" Mr. Simpson suddenly came up with the money to pay all these attorneys, or are they doing it just to rack up their pro bono hours for the year? I'm sure the Goldman family has already checked into that.

Posts: 7 | Location: Fort Worth, TX, USA | Registered: February 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
This trial is really going to put a crimp in OJ's mission to "find the real killers."

Posts: 2425 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just the opposite--where better to look for killers than in the prison system. OJ undoubtedly has exhausted his search in the freeworld and has deduced that the real killers must be in prison somewhere for unrelated charges, a not uncommon occurrence in unsolved crimes. But the only way to continue his investigation is to get into the prison himself.

Posts: 622 | Location: San Marcos | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post