TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Misspelling Prizes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Misspelling Prizes Login/Join 
posted
I know you all have to have some amazing misspellings... what are your favorites? So far mine is a letter from a pro se inmate who continually referred to "Jedge" So-and-so.

Posts: 95 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't count the numbered of times I've seen adjudification or sometimes even differed adjudification. I'd write more, but I need to go to court and adjudify someone...

Posts: 280 | Location: Weatherford, Texas | Registered: March 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I recently received an affidavit from a defendant. The defendant's cousin had supplied the affidavit in which the cousin, already convicted of the same marijuana, admits to ownership and telling me that the defendant knew nothing about the marijuana. The title of this affidavit was "Alpha David" and the cousin wrote "Alpha David" three more times in the body of the affidavit.

Posts: 37 | Location: Tyler, Texas | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I received a report from an officer who said he was kicked, not in the groin area, but in the "growing" area. You can make of that what you will.

Posts: 22 | Location: Liberty, Texas, USA | Registered: March 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our officers usually complain about being kicked in the "groan"

Posts: 39 | Location: Sinton, Texas, USA | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just read a victim's statement where the defendant put the victim in a "shoak" hold. Wink

Posts: 106 | Location: Uvalde, Texas | Registered: May 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've seen the "growing area" before, too. That's the home of the "virginia." I've also encountered "Act of David" pronounced "act-a-David" for affidavit. As in, "Can I come in and fill out one of those Act of Davids?"

Posts: 515 | Location: austin, tx, usa | Registered: July 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's one from paperwork within our own courthouse: we have a number of defendants who failed to identify while a "fudgitive from justice."

I have yet to see a defendant so charged who is actually covered with chocolate.

Posts: 41 | Location: 47th District | Registered: June 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Recently had a statutory rape case which the officer described in his offense report as a "conceptual" sexual relationship.

Posts: 4 | Registered: January 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been accused by inmates of conspiraling to falsely imprison them in various writs.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post