TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Mr. Hollywood
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mr. Hollywood Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 47 | Location: Houston | Registered: July 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great job, A.P., on presenting the reality of why we have a death row and why prisons are necessary.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am impressed that not only did they quote AP in context, but they got the gist of the message as well. Well worth watching.

Posts: 764 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm very surprised that the story somehow made it onto tv, given the overwhelming liberal bias of most prison and crime stories.

Posts: 2138 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't like the way the reporter made the point that the prison is a more dangerous place. To me he sounded like he wanted those yahoos loose on the street. I'm glad they are were they are and we have people willing to be guards.

Also kudos to AP and the rest of the Special Prosecution unit.

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i was kind of expecting the story to play like Brubaker, myself.

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm really disappointed that they left my banjo medley on the cutting room floor. Dang media types.

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IF A.P. keeps getting media exposure like that, my autographed copy of "Future Danger" may fetch me some real money on ebay some day.

Thanks again for helping us out in Orange a few years ago in my only capital murder trial, AP. Keep getting the message out.

Posts: 17 | Location: Orange, TX | Registered: March 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think I got a speeding ticket from A.P. during his HPD days. Does that count?

Posts: 47 | Location: Houston | Registered: July 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good job AP. Do you need an agent?

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A.P. should be Kelly's investigator on the new tv show based on Kelly. They should each play themselves!

Posts: 170 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post