Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Naked Thread Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
It's a shame there wasn't a picture to go with the story. One can only imagine the pathos of such an image. It would take someone with the skill of, say, a Rembrandt to capture the conflicting emotions tied into such a moment in time.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greg,

Have Jane Starnes tell you about the naked robber someday! We also had a naked poopy robber. Maybe it's just different types of crimes that people strip for up here.

Posts: 172 | Location: Georgetown, Texas, USA | Registered: June 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mom's nude stargazing leaves toddler dead

Associated Press

ENCINO, N.M. � The body of a 15-month-old boy was found in a field Wednesday, a day after his mother told authorities that she lost him when she fell asleep stargazing.

Search and rescue crews found the body of Richy Willis-Brown near a highway junction in Torrance County in central New Mexico, according to state police Lt. Rick Anglada.

Anglada said an autopsy will be done to determine the cause of death.

"Right now we don't know if the child died of exposure or any other trauma," he said.

Deputies said the boy and his mother had been seen along U.S. 60 before dawn Tuesday. The woman, wearing no clothes, showed up a few hours later in Encino and told authorities her baby was missing.

The woman told investigators she was driving through the area when she decided to stop, take off her clothes and star gaze. She said she fell asleep and when she woke up, her son was gone.

The boy's mother was in an Albuquerque hospital Wednesday. Authorities were considering filing charges against the woman, whose name has not been released.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Man accused of taking lewd test drive

SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) -- Police responded to a woman's complaint on Friday that a naked man was repeatedly driving by in a van and masturbating.

The woman gave police the license plate number, and records showed the van belonged to Spokane Police Officer Sherilyn Redmon. Redmon said she left the van at a Chrysler dealership for servicing.

Police found the van back at the dealership and arrested an employee accused of taking it on a 16-mile test drive.

Police jailed Bradley S. Keegan, 49, of Idaho, for investigation of taking a motor vehicle without permission and lewd conduct

posted Hide Post
Police: Stripper-Involved Death Was Self-Defense

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Authorities are investigating a twist in the shooting on Tuesday night involving a stripper.

Orange County investigators said the stripper was part of a setup to rob the people who hired her.

One of the intended victims shot and killed a man who detectives now say was there to rob him, and had a gun of his own.

The exotic dancer was invited to a private home, but it seems she was part of a larger, Internet-based scheme to rob the two men who invited her, investigators believe.

"It's very weird," neighbor Maria Fernandez said.

Area residents first became concerned after they heard the shooting was the result of an argument over an exotic dancer.

"People have parties, and they have these strippers come to the house in your own neighborhood. You know, i'ts like, unbelievable," Fernandez said.

Then authorities discovered a new twist in the case on Wednesday afternoon.

"You have two individuals that were just looking for a night of entertainment, unfortunately, they called in the wrong act," Sgt. Alan Lee of the Orange County Sheriff's Office said.

Homicide detectives said the two men had responded to an ad for an exotic dancer on Craigslist.

"A lot of times there is inherent risk with that. A lot of times these ads, it's a setup for you to be robbed," Lee said.

Detectives said the woman went to the house first to scope it out in order to determine for her accomplice if it was worth robbing.

The dancer's accomplice showed up with a gun and the homeowner returned fire with his own weapon and killed the man.

Authorities said neither of the two residents of the home will be charged.

"They were acting in self-defense," Lee said.

Detectives have been working to try to figure out the identity of the man who was shot to death. They strongly suspect the man has a criminal record.

The police are encouraging victims of similar crimes to contact them directly.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HPD officer shoots, kills naked man who chased him

By ROSANNA RUIZ
Copyright 2007 Houston Chronicle

A Houston police officer fatally shot a 29-year old man who began undressing in the median of the 6000 block of East T.C. Jester at about 1:10 p.m. today.

The officer, having just finished a traffic stop, was in his patrol car when a pickup pulled up next to his cruiser, which was parked in the median, said HPD Public Information Officer Johanna Abad. The driver walked over to the officer and began screaming at him, Abad said, and the officer told him to get back into his truck and leave.

The man began disrobing and the officer tried to calm the man down. The officer Tasered the man, but it had little effect and the man ran into nearby woods.

Once there, he finished disrobing, made threatening motions and chased the officer, who had pursued him. As the officer was running away from the man, Abad said, he fired at the man.

The man ran back to the median and tried unsuccessfully to flee in the officer's patrol car, Abad said. He then returned to the woods, where he died.

The man was identified as 29-year-old Raymond Smith by distraught family members, who came to the scene.

As Abad described the incident, the man's relatives shouted at her. They eventually were moved away by other officers.

posted Hide Post
Kitna Regrets 'Naked Coach' Costume Flap

By LARRY LAGE
AP Sports Writer

ALLEN PARK, Mich. � Detroit Lions quarterback Jon Kitna and his wife dressed up as a naked man and a fast-food drive-through attendant at a teammate's Halloween party, depicting an embarrassing moment for one of the team's assistant coaches.

Now Kitna is getting some flak on local TV and in a newspaper column. Kitna said he was just trying to have fun, but regrets the scrutiny the costumes created.

"If I would've known this, I wouldn't have done it because I didn't want to try to bring attention to it," Kitna said Wednesday while surrounded by reporters and television cameras.

Defensive line coach Joe Cullen pleaded no contest to disorderly conduct and guilty to impaired driving after he was arrested twice last year, once in August 2006 after police said he was driving nude through a Wendy's drive-through lane, and a week later when they said he was driving under the influence of alcohol.

Cullen later was sentenced to two years of probation and ordered to attend Alcoholics Anonymous meetings twice a week.

"He's done everything they've asked of him," Lions coach Rod Marinelli said before this season started. "And, there's a lot more that he's had to do."

Marinelli said Kitna's costume was a non-issue with the team.

"It's Halloween," Marinelli said. "I'll leave it at that."

Cullen said "no comment" as he walked off the practice field Wednesday, but the team said it asked him if the costume bothered him.

"No, not at all," Cullen said in a statement released by the team. "It's in the past.

Kitna and his wife wore the costumes to a teammate's charity party Monday in suburban Detroit, where the prize for the best outfit was a car.

"All I was trying to do was wear a costume that people would have fun with," Kitna said. "I wasn't trying to demean Joe. If he hadn't come so far, I would not ever have done it. He's very confident of who he is and is very peaceful about what's happened in the past.

"When we talked yesterday, the first question out of his mouth was, `Did you win?' He seemed to not have a problem with it."

Defensive tackle Cory Redding backed that notion.

"He was still red this morning because Kitna didn't win," Redding said. "It was all fun and games."

Kitna, a born-again Christian who invites teammates to his house to explore their faith, also laughed at the costumes that poked fun at him and his wife.

"Somebody dressed up as me and my wife and came in Bible-thumping," Kitna said with a grin.

posted Hide Post
I have to admit, this would certainly liven up oral argument...

Flasher Strips in Court

BERLIN (Reuters) - A German flasher stunned lawyers during his appeal hearing on a flashing conviction by stripping off in court, authorities said Thursday.

"The court withdrew for deliberations and during the adjournment the man removed his clothes again," said a spokesman for the court in the western city of Duisburg. "It appears he sees it as art, and views himself as a living work of art."

The 60-year-old was in court to appeal against his conviction for running onto the pitch naked during a girl's soccer match and striking a range of "body builder poses," the spokesman said.

State prosecutors filed fresh charges of indecent behavior against the man after the court incident.

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AW, any word whether the appellee will be the next guest on SNL's Sprockets?

The quote "It appears he sees it as art, and views himself as a living work of art." was way too funny!

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greg Gilleland:

"It appears he sees it as art, and views himself as a living work of art."

I admire his self-esteem.

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Neighbors object to new home for La Bare
11/12/2007

Newsroom

The owners of Austin�s La Bare nightclub are seeking a new location for the male strip club. The previous location at Riverside Dr. and Congress Ave. was forced to close, and owners have identified a shopping center on Braker Lane near IH-35 in north Austin as their new proposed site.

But people who live near the shopping center tell the City of Austin's Zoning and Platting Commission they don�t want the club in their neighborhood. �The neighborhood is vehemently opposed to having an adult-oriented business with liquor sales in this facility,� said Dr. Babara Mink with the North Acres Homeowners Association.

An attorney for the club tried to convince the Commission to grant a zoning change at the shopping center which would have cleared the way for the new La Bare Location. �Club La Bare is not a strip club,� said William Gammon. �There is no pole. The men do not gyrate as you might think. It�s much more like Hooters than it is like the Yellow Rose.�

But members of the Zoning and Platting Commission sided with the neighborhood. They unanimously denied a zoning change to allow liquor sales at the site. The owners of the club can still take their request to the City Council.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Newell:
quote:
Originally posted by Greg Gilleland:

"It appears he sees it as art, and views himself as a living work of art."

I admire his self-esteem.

I can't remember whether it was beavis or butthead, but one of them once said something like "My psychologist said I was psychic or psychotic...I can't remember which".

posted Hide Post
Sex with a mannequin? S.D. Supreme Court says keep it behind closed doors
By Mallory Simon
Court TV

If you have sex with a mannequin behind closed doors, you cannot be found guilty of indecent exposure, according to the South Dakota Supreme Court.

In a 5-0 ruling, the justices Thursday overturned the conviction of Michael James Plenty Horse for indecent exposure because he didn't attempt to arouse others when he tried to have sex with the mannequin in a dark, closed room at a YMCA in Sioux Falls, S.D.

On Nov. 14, 2005, Plenty Horse, then 19, went to the YMCA's Alumni Room, which housed memorabilia and photos of local high school students, including a mannequin wearing a band uniform, on the second floor of the building.

Once inside the empty room, he closed the door, turned off the lights, took the mannequin over to a desk and began trying to have sex with it, according to court documents.

A security guard opened the closed door, turned on the lights and saw Plenty Horse on top of the partially undressed mannequin, his pants down and a wadded piece of paper in his hand, court documents said.
Story continues Story continues
Advertisment

Plenty Horse immediately rolled off the mannequin and began adjusting his pants when he saw the security guard, according to the ruling.

When questioned by police, he said he had not seen his girlfriend in a year.

A judge found Plenty Horse guilty and gave him a suspended sentence, placed him on supervised probation for three years and ordered him to register as a sex offender. An appeals court affirmed Plenty Horse's conviction.

Plenty Horse's attorney argued throughout the legal fight that, while what the young man did with the mannequin would likely offend people, he did not "flash" his genitals "in hopes of being observed, thereby gratifying himself sexually."

The justices ruled that the trial judge and the appeals court had misinterpreted the indecent exposure statute because they ignored the main issue — whether Plenty Horse exposed his genitals intentionally to arouse himself or someone else.

By closing the door, shutting off the lights and moving behind a desk, Plenty Horse appeared to be trying to keep the act private, the justices found.

"Nothing establishes that his conduct was done with the specific intent to generate sexual arousal or gratification by the act of publicly exposing, displaying or offer to the public view, his genitals," the ruling said. "Therefore, the defendant's act, lewd though it may have been, does not fall within the purview of the indecent exposure statute."

Public defender Traci Smith and Frank Geaghan, the assistant attorney general in Pierre, S.D., could not be reached for comment.

[This message was edited by Dan Bradley on 11-15-07 at .]

Posts: 374 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's sort of a cross between uniform fetishism and robot fetishism, without being really either. But it's definitely a fetish of some sort rather than a -philia, I'd say.

Posts: 622 | Location: San Marcos | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm actually afraid to click on the links.

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Use someone else's computer.

posted Hide Post
It actually does come under a robot fetish. Has to do with being turned on by mechanical things. (Don't go too far thinking about that.) I had a child molester whose internet history I was revisiting. He had gone to a robot/mannequin fetish site. It made for a strange day of web surfing at work. And yes, I notified my IT department before I started hitting some pretty strange sites.

Posts: 374 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JB:
Use someone else's computer.

Ah, a small glimpse into the seedy underbelly of Williamson County.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dan Bradley:
It actually does come under a robot fetish. Has to do with being turned on by mechanical things. (Don't go too far thinking about that.) I had a child molester whose internet history I was revisiting. He had gone to a robot/mannequin fetish site. It made for a strange day of web surfing at work. And yes, I notified my IT department before I started hitting some pretty strange sites.

That's just what Pete Townsend said.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Newell:
I'm actually afraid to click on the links.

I think we should be very afraid.

Speaking of fetishes and philias, I once sat second chair to AAG Angela Goodwin of the Cyber Crime division in a revocation hearing of a Central Texas offender who arrived at his arrest destination wearing a suit, yes, a bodysuit, made of panty hose under his street clothes. Panty Hose Suit Man.

His defense expert opined on a wide variety of topics, including whether to classify this disorder as a fetish or a philia, and how that related to future offending. Ms. Goodwin crossed him, one of the best expert crosses I have ever observed.

And throughout such a proceeding, you wonder...just where would one purchase a panty hose suit. Not that I want to know, but it seems like it would not be an easy item to find.

And Dan, please don't post any links on where I might find such an item.

I think you really don't need to question at this point the exact label for the disorder. Pervert would probably do.