Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Naked Thread Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
So what, the officer is supposed to let him pull his own pants up (and access areas of his clothing that he would not be allowed to access had they not fallen down in the first place)? Every time I see someone sagging, I just keep thinking it's just a matter of time before those britches (that's with an "r") are falling off. And I never quite understand why people are so surprised when they do.

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was just the defense argument, Gretchen. The court didn't buy it. Smile

Sounds like this defendant needs to listen to this guy...

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is that on the "pull up your pants" thread? If it's not, it should be. Cool

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Police in Louisiana say a woman stripped in the back seat of a cab, demanded the driver take her to her home state of Michigan and when he refused, stole his cab.

For the rest of story: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/09/15/ap/strange/main6868181.shtml

Posts: 444 | Location: Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Puttenham, about an hour's drive from London, has fewer than 2,500 residents and is famous for its ancient church; its friendly pub, the Good Intent; and its proud inclusion in both the Domesday Book - an 11th-century survey of English lands - and "Brave New World."

Unhappily for many people here, it is also famous for being featured on lists of good places to go "dogging" - that is, to have sex in public, sometimes with partners you have just met online, so that others can watch. So popular is the woodsy field below the ridge as a spot for gay sex (mostly during the day) and heterosexual sex (mostly at night) that the police have designated it a "public sex environment."

Details.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A couple woke up to find a naked man inside their closet. He is at the hospital "being evaluated."

The rest...of the story

posted Hide Post
A man caught naked in a south Mississippi church cemetery says he was trying to take photographs of spirits. Robert Hurst told The Picayune Item newspaper that he shed his clothes because he believes skin is the best canvas to show spirits' orbs of energy.

Details.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Spirits' Orbs of Energy" - that's either a great band name or a new energy drink.

posted Hide Post
Postal worker arrested after delivering mail naked. He was trying to cheer up a woman on his route. Special delivery

posted Hide Post
A German passenger stripped naked on an Iberia flight from Madrid to Frankfurt, forcing the pilot to turn the plane around so he could be removed, the airline said Friday.

Details.

posted Hide Post
A woman found dead, hanging naked with her hands bound behind her back at a historic Coronado, Calif., mansion in July, killed herself hours after learning that her boyfriend's 6-year-old son was near death from injuries sustained in a fall two days earlier, authorities said Friday.

Details.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Arkansas weatherman Brett Cummins found in hot tub with naked dead man wearing 'dog collar'

An Arkansas weatherman didn't predict he would wake up in a hot tub with a naked dead man, but that's exactly what police say happened.

Now authorities are trying to determine what killed Dexter Williams, whose body was found with a "dog collar" around his neck, according to a police report.

Read on ...

NY Daily News article

Posts: 2426 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nicholas Cage confronted by naked man in his home.

Horrifying Fudgcicle

quote:
"It was two in the morning. I was living in Orange County at the time and was asleep with my wife. My two-year old at the time was in another room. I opened my eyes and there was a naked man wearing my leather jacket eating a Fudgesicle in front of my bed," he told reporters on Wednesday.

"I know it sounds funny ... but it was horrifying."

A Fudgesicle is a frozen, ice cream-like snack.

posted Hide Post
Pam Williams was struggling to keep her two teenage daughters under control. They ran away. They ditched class. They smoked. So she moved to a nudist club 30 minutes from Austin and one mile from a paved road.

Details.

posted Hide Post
. . . And high heels and fishnet pantyhose

web page

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Angela Odom, 29, is facing driving while intoxicated charges after a law enforcement officer said he saw Odom drive up to an apartment complex gate in a white Hyundai, get out of the car naked and start banging on the gate.

Details.

posted Hide Post
Not entirely naked - he was wearing black boots and was covered in chocolate and peanut butter - Andrew Toothman spelled out "sorry" using Nyquil at the IGA supermarket he had broken into.

Maybe this should go in the "You can't make this up" thread instead.

web page

posted Hide Post
It may just need a thread of its very own...

Posts: 2138 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A Portland man was arrested on Tuesday after he stripped naked at an airport security checkpoint to protest a patdown by Transportation Security Administration agents.

http://travel.usatoday.com/fli...tsa-patdown/675765/1

posted Hide Post

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post