TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Prostitution-fee first, act second
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prostitution-fee first, act second Login/Join 
posted
Assume the undercover vice officer meets suspect in modeling studio lobby and that suspect says cost is $160, but does not say what the $160 gets the officer. Vice officer pays the $160. Then once in room vice officer says OK, what do I get to do? Suspect says, what would you like to do? He says intercourse. She says OK, but does not indicate he will have to pay any additional money for the intercourse. Suspect then takes off all clothes and hands officer a condom. Do I have an agreement to engage in sex for a fee? Odd to have an agreement re a fee of $160 up front, with what officer gets for the fee coming later. Does it matter in being able to successfully prosecute this suspect for prostitution? Note, it was the suspect who quoted the initial fee of $160 to the officer in the lobby.

Posts: 17 | Registered: August 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kind of an expensive condom.

Posts: 130 | Location: Hempstead, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seems like a valid agreement--offer and consideration--but maybe my contract law is getting rusty!

JAS

Posts: 586 | Location: Denton,TX | Registered: January 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LOL Fred. But not compared to the ones that come with a wife.

Posts: 137 | Location: Corsicana, TX | Registered: May 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fred--you're killing me! Haha.

Posts: 61 | Location: Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: January 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post