TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Robbery
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Robbery Login/Join 
posted
I wish to report a robbery. It happened on national TV last night. Anyone else see it?

[Disclosure: I hated the Steelers back when they were preventing Dan Pastorini and the Oilers from kicking in the door with Earl Campbell.]

[This message was edited by JB on 02-02-09 at .]

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't say it was a robbery, as the Cardinals made some key mistakes. (Seriously, who lets a linebacker run 100 yards for a touchdown? That's all on the Cards.) But it was still disappointing.

And at least the officials weren't in the tank like they were for the Steelers/Seahawks.

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I too was an eyewitness to the robbery.

I would like to seek victim assistance.

Posts: 286 | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As a victim, I would like to seek restitution. (actually, all I lost was my facebook status for one day - it was a cheap bet in lean times!).

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wasn't there a game where Dan Pastorini showed up on Sunday morning with his throwing arm in a sling because he had gotten hurt drag racing the night before?

Posts: 119 | Location: Chambers County Texas | Registered: March 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Bob Cole>
posted
Who cares? It's almost time for pitchers and catchers to report to spring training!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With about two minutes left I had hope that Arizona would win and my fear would end. Then came reality. My worst fear is that Pittsburgh would win their 6th SuperBowl title and overtake the 5-time SuperBowl Champion Dallas Cowboys.

Today is a dark day.

Posts: 293 | Location: San Antonio | Registered: January 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bob, I assume you're talking about baseball. Or are you from Kalifornia? Roll Eyes

Posts: 137 | Location: Corsicana, TX | Registered: May 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Bob Cole>
posted
JohnW

I can't be from California. I love my country!

bc

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I cannot let today pass without a word of encouragement to the millions of REAL sports fans that must now summon the strength to navigate the sports wasteland from today until TRAING CAMP. Frown

Be strong, go get your annual Rx for vitamin P (Prozac), get your golf clubs out of storage, get some tickets to a few baseball games (after all - they serve cold beer), mark your calendar for March Madness (a whole month out of the way - and lots of cold beer) and by all means prayer...."Come on Football!" Smile

Posts: 44 | Location: Amarillo, Tx, USA | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You could always turn to the NFL channel and watch reruns of past great games.

Janette A

Posts: 674 | Location: Austin, Texas, United States | Registered: March 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No thanks. If I see David Tyree's catch one more frakkin' time . . .

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sympathize. Before Tyree's "The Catch" against your team, there was the ubiquitously rerun "The Catch" of Dwight Clark against mine. Sort of like Pujols' dinger off Lidge in the '05 NLCS that I get to see repeatedly in stunning high definition every time I venture into our local Best Buy. As if there haven't been three NLCSs since then (to say nothing of Fall Classics -- and, of course, the other loop I'm treated to is the final out of game four of the sweep. Good times.).

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On the upside, high definition does make the moment the human spirit breaks look so much more vivid.

posted Hide Post
Perhaps the most exciting Superbowls of all time!

Especially the 100 yard run and the final Steeler's touchdown.

That's what football is all about.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J Ansolabehere:
You could always turn to the NFL channel and watch reruns of past great games.

Janette A

If only life were so simple. LOL

I turned the NFL Channel on Monday night and they were playing taps and lowering the flags to one-half mast. So sad!

Posts: 44 | Location: Amarillo, Tx, USA | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post