TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Who Wants Some Pizza?!?!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who Wants Some Pizza?!?! Login/Join 
posted
Can you imagine just how gross this would be, to find this in your mom's kitchen freezer???

3 dead infants found in freezer in Germany, mother arrested

May 5 12:03 PM US/Eastern
By DANIELA PEGNA
Associated Press Writer

OLPE, Germany (AP) - A 44-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of killing her own babies after her grown children found the bodies of three infants stashed in the family's freezer while looking for a frozen pizza, police said Monday.

Police confirmed the grisly find Sunday night in the town of Wenden, near Olpe, in the western state of North Rhine-Westphalia after the woman turned herself in, officials said.

The corpulent [i.e. FAT] woman apparently concealed the three pregnancies, believed to have been in the 1980s, not only from neighbors but also her own family, Fingerhut said.

"It sounds unbelievable, but there are examples showing such things are possible," he said.

The news of the discovery took other residents aback.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D90FJ0S00&show_article=1

[This message was edited by Shannon Edmonds on 05-06-08 at .]

Posts: 234 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is so sad I don't know what to say except I'm glad those babies didn't have to grow up being raised by such a monster.

Posts: 689 | Registered: March 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We mourn the loss of those innocent children.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post