TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    the unsavory task of subpoena-ing a defense attorney and his client financial records
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

the unsavory task of subpoena-ing a defense attorney and his client financial records Login/Join 
posted
I have a trial where the victim was a 15 year old kid and the defendant is his father. No contact for two years between them. When case gets set for trial, def. drives himself and a notary public an hour and a half to where kid is in drug treatment and comes out with an Aff. Non Pros.After telling the kid he will get him out of drug treatment and let him live with him (the defendant). When that fails to get the case dismissed, the kid(17 at this time and unemployed and living with defendant) "hires" an attorney who tells me that kid will take the 5th because he made original reported offense up...at the Forf. by Wrongdoing hearing, I plan to call the attorney as witness to testify that the victim hired him and how much he was paid and by whom...thoughts?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: K.New,

Posts: 1 | Registered: June 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post