TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Defense Expert: Dr. Gary H. Wimbish
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Defense Expert: Dr. Gary H. Wimbish Login/Join 
posted
Anyone have anything on this guy? He's "President -- Forensic Toxicology Consultants, Inc." Milford, Texas per his CV
Thanks.

Posts: 9 | Location: Lubbock, Texas, America | Registered: October 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check this link: http://www.tdcaa.com/lrd/sresults_expwit.asp?srch=all

Also, Google yields some positive results.

How the heck are you?

Email me -> philip.ray@co.cooke.tx.us

Posts: 764 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
contact Richard Alpert at Tarrant DA...817.884.1400

Posts: 723 | Location: Fort Worth, TX, USA | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doug,

Contact me by email and I can get a transcript of his testimony emailed to you.

Richard

Posts: 261 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmm. Maybe the aforementioned link should be updated?

Posts: 764 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Richard,

Thanks for all the information. I'm finally getting to read thru the transcripts.

Douglas

Posts: 9 | Location: Lubbock, Texas, America | Registered: October 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had him here in Potter County testifying in a dope case. He is smooth, and won't directly answer your question. Key is he has no lab so he does not do any of the tests himself, so he may only render opinons. Jury didn't believe him, my guy to 15 years.

Posts: 27 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: July 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post