TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    International Search Warrant
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

International Search Warrant Login/Join 
posted
Murder in Mexico of U.S. Resident. Mexican authorities are asking us to search deceased's residence. No indication of any crime having been committed in U.S. - Landlord will not open residence without search warrant. Any suggestions or reference material suggestions?

Posts: 4 | Location: Del Rio, Texas, USA | Registered: January 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know if you still need some help, but I was thinking you should ask the local PD or SO if there have been any 911 calls for his address. Or if it is a known crime location. Do the Mexican police think it's a drug related crime? If so, checking with your local law enforcement could give you some more info to get to probable cause. Sorry I didn't see this post sooner, and hope that helps.

Posts: 176 | Location: Hempstead, TX, USA | Registered: June 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post