New
Find
Notify
Tools

Junk science Login/Join 
posted
I read this piece in the Sunday paper:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/editorial/outlook/7228824.html

Who is this "Innocence Project of Texas" anyway and why have they been allowed to frame the question of what is valid evidentiary science and what is not. It has been my experience that the "defense bar" has been the biggest and most aggressive purveyor of "junk science" by far. Witness the parade of "experts" in just about every sexual assault of a child case or murder case for that matter. I'm sorry but I'll take one of Pikett's blood hounds over all of those charleton any time. At least they don't lie.

It seems like this Innocence Project of Texas is not much more than a front for a bunch of defense hacks that have as their sole ambition to discredit anything that points to the truth at trial.

I guess you could get the idea that the article pi... me off a little...so much for educating the public.

Posts: 130 | Location: Hempstead, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are all for amending the system. . . as long as it involves law enforcement or the prosecution making the concessions.

Posts: 51 | Location: Throckmorton County, Texas | Registered: March 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post