TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    DWI Expert James L. Booker
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DWI Expert James L. Booker Login/Join 
posted
I have a DWI 2nd Case that is going to trial next week. The defense says that their expert is going to be James L. Booker. Any info on him? I have read a couple of forum threads that state he has a a mile long list of impeachable issue. If anyone could hook me up with any intell on this guy I would be eternally grateful.

Kenneth W. Leatherman II
Assistant District Attorney
1700 7th Street #325
Bay City, Texas 77414
979-244-7657
979-245-9409 (fax)

Posts: 3 | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Start with these: Booker and Booker Redux, which I guess you may already have found. As I recall, Booker had appeared in Brazos County when he was first mentioned. Best source of info now is probably Clay Abbott.

Posts: 2386 | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Richard Alpert has a good sized file. Check with Brazos County and Johnson County as well.

Posts: 293 | Location: Austin, TX, US | Registered: September 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And how could I forget Brent Robbins in Denton DA's office. Also Jeff Swain in Parker County. Pull out the ol TDCAA membership directory, there is lots of help out there on this expert.

Posts: 293 | Location: Austin, TX, US | Registered: September 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post