TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Defense expert-Dr. Charles Harvey
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Defense expert-Dr. Charles Harvey Login/Join 
posted
I posted on expert page as well. Defense may use a medical doctor, Charles Harvey, now retired living in The Woodlands, TX in upcoming murder trial.

He was formerly an medical examiner in Lubbock and Galveston Counties according to defense counsel. Does anyone have any information on this person.

Posts: 50 | Location: Anderson, Texas | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I recognize his name....I can't recall why though. He hasn't been practicing here for awhile (or as long as it takes the cases I've done the appeals on to mature).

I've emailed our felony section to see if anyone has any input.

Posts: 286 | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dr. Harvey was a Deputy Medical Examiner for Tarrant County many years ago. Late 80's and early 90's. He could be a very good witness or he could be pretty bad. You never really knew how he would do on the stand until he started testifying. Nice guy, though. I haven't heard of him in years. The last time I actually had him as a witness was around 1991-1992.

Posts: 41 | Location: Arlington, Texas | Registered: February 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dr. Harvey was our head ME a few MEs ago.

Shoot me an email. Your email isnt in your profile.

Posts: 286 | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post