TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Controlled Substance Analogue
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Controlled Substance Analogue Login/Join 
posted
Has anyone run into any of the below listed substances being sold as a psychedelic. They haven't made it into the Schedules or Penalty Groups yet. I plan to charge as an analogue, but not sure what controlled substance that they are chemical similar to or what controlled substance they create a similar or greater effect than.

(1) 2-(4-Iodo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-N-(2-methoxybenzyl)ethanamine – 251-NBOMe

(2) 2-(4-Bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-N-(2-methoxybenzyl)ethanamine – 25B-NBOMe

(3) 2-(4-chloro-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-N-[(2-methoxyphenyl)methyl]ethanamine – 25C-NBOMe

I am waiting on the lab's opinion but I was wondering if anyone has previously handled this substances.

Posts: 3 | Location: Bonham, Fannin County, Texas | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 70 | Location: Ft. Worth, Texas | Registered: October 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If anyone is curious each of the above listed substances are an analogue of LSD. 251-NBOMe was designed to be 66 times more potent than LSD.

Posts: 3 | Location: Bonham, Fannin County, Texas | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post