TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Death Penalty Expert: Kelly R. Goodness, PhD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Death Penalty Expert: Kelly R. Goodness, PhD Login/Join 
posted
I'm interested in information on Dr. Goodness. she's supposedly a Clinical and Forensic Psychologist from Keller, TX.

She's scheduled to interview the Cap Murder Defendant.

I'd appreciate any information on her please. Also, she has an assistant, Nancy Elliot, PhD.

Posts: 764 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Phillip, call me tomorrow. I have some information for you on Dr. Goodness. 940-894-6211.

Posts: 283 | Location: Montague, Texas, USA | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check her webpage. I had her on one DP case. They had her interview the D and then wanted her assistant to testify on mitigation only....not future danger. They hoped in this manner to keep our expert from an interview. We established on 705(b) that the assistant would rely upon niotes,etc by Goodness from the interview.

Posts: 723 | Location: Fort Worth, TX, USA | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is that her real name, or did she change it, like John WorldPeace?

Posts: 515 | Location: austin, tx, usa | Registered: July 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is the website. She comes with a slick power pointpresentation. The only work she has done for the state in Fort Worth (that I know of) is in the area of competency exams. I would be interested to see the paper she gave at TCDLA about getting the client to plead to life. Contact Lisa Callaghan or Greg Miller at Tarrant County for the latest info.

http://www.drgoodness.com/

Posts: 723 | Location: Fort Worth, TX, USA | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post