TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    This is NOT from the Onion
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This is NOT from the Onion Login/Join 
posted
Jun 16, 2006 8:59 am US/Central

Cops: Man Driving With Wife's Severed Head Kills 2
(AP) BOISE, Idaho A man transporting his wife's severed head in a pickup truck crashed into an oncoming car, killing a woman and her 4-year-old daughter, police said. The impact sent the head flying onto the road.

A Boise police officer was driving behind Alofa Time's truck on a busy road when he noticed the man's erratic driving and then watched him slam into the car, police spokeswoman Lynn Hightower said.

Time, 51, who was not injured, told officers he was involved in his wife's death, investigators said.

After searching Time's house in Nampa, police found the decapitated body of 47-year-old Theresa N. Time in a car inside the garage, authorities said. She likely had been dead for several hours, Nampa Police Lt. LeRoy Forsman said.

An autopsy was scheduled next week to determine Theresa Time's cause of death, Canyon County Coroner Vicki DeGeus-Morris said.

Time was being held on two counts of second-degree murder in the deaths of Samantha Nina Murphy, 36, of Boise, and her daughter Jae Lynne Grimes. Murphy's other daughter was injured and was in stable condition at a Boise hospital.

"It was one of the more horrific and complex crime scenes on memory," Hightower said. "A woman and her child killed in a crash, and a severed head from an earlier homicide: It's nothing short of bizarre and tragic."

(� 2006 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)

Posts: 280 | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder what Mr. Time was doing with his wife's head that made his driving so erratic? Maybe he is a fan of Henry Lee Lucas.

Posts: 170 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm wondering if Steven King is interested in a new story line.

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"The impact sent the head flying onto the road."

"Time, 51, who was not injured, told officers he was involved in his wife's death, investigators said."

That's sorta a candidate for the understatement of the century.

I feel sorry for those who lost their lives and their families.

I guess only time will tell how much time Time will get.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post