TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Hamilton Burger moment?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hamilton Burger moment? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
That's good Elizabeth.

I like to think we are raising a polite, sweet little boy. Sometimes I wonder. He is now nearly ten but when he was four or five we were picking up a sandwich when we ran into a former colleague of mine. As we approached Barbara, my son blurts out, "Hello, pu--y pants." I was stunned, nothing prepared me for that! Very smoothly, though, Barbara responds, "well, I have not heard that greeting before." I don't think I have seen Barbara since!!!

Posts: 532 | Location: McKinney, Tx | Registered: June 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
May favorite kid potty mouth scene is still the one from "Meet the Fockers" where he accidentally teaches the kid to say A** Hole"

Posts: 71 | Location: Henderson, Texas | Registered: June 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Stride:
Greg, that story made my morning. Kids!

Your story and Elizabeth's were quite amusing as well. As Art Linklater used to say, Kids say the darndest things!

Glad that amused you, John. It amused myself and the wife as well, and taught me that I need to try to watch what I say. Too many years as a cop and an ada have led me to a laxness in my language.

Here's the followup: So shortly after my "fandango" moment, I begin my new job in Bastrop, and share this story over beverages with my co-workers one evening. A few weeks later, I go into the local haircutting hotspot in town, known for being gossip central, and I had my boy with me. Immediately, all the women begin asking him about "the fox your daddy saw". It seems my illustrious employer had shared that story with them already.

Laughs all around.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a 7 1/2-year-old stepson. He is a wealth of embarassing, politically incorrect stuff. I have some worse than this that I don't wish to publish on the internet, but this one was pretty good.

When he was about 4, in a public bathroom, he asked me (loudly) if the very masculine-appearing woman washing her hands was a woman or a man. I explained that everyone in that bathroom was a woman except for him (but it was very difficult to keep my cool long enough to wait our turn at the sink - I wanted to crawl back into the stall or run out).

I keep a journal of stuff like this. I think his future wife will get a kick out of itSmile

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post