TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Crimes against Children Seminar
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Crimes against Children Seminar Login/Join 
posted
I signed up for this seminar a while ago, but I still haven't received the password to access the seminar papers. I know with the push to go paperless, this has really been emphasized in TDCAA communications, like the Prosecutor and the website. So, did I just miss it, or has this password not been provided to the attendees yet? Just wondering, since my trials for this week and next have worked out, and I have a little extra time to read.

Posts: 22 | Location: Brenham, TX | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why not call Erik Neilson or email him? He is the training director and I'm sure will have the answer to your question.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That thought had occurred to me, but I figured this would be easier on them than dozens of people e-mailing or calling for an update on when the passwords will be made available. I guess I will call or e-mail if they don't post an answer here by the end of the day.

Posts: 22 | Location: Brenham, TX | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got an email that said thank you for registering. It also had a link to the site to enter the password. The password was at the very end of the email.

Posts: 88 | Location: Rusk, Texas | Registered: January 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll be happy to forward you the password and I apologize that you did not receive it in the confirmation email.
I will also email all registrants the password on the day the papers are uploaded onto the website, usually one week before the conference begins, so in this instance it will be on March 31st or April 1st.
Again, sorry for any confusion and thanks for your interest in our trainings!

Posts: 30 | Location: austin, tx, usa | Registered: January 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
BTW, it's always best to call or email us here at the office -- our user forum access can be limited during busy times.

If you don't know who to contact, the best way to seek information from TDCAA is to submit a question through our contact page, which is a relatively new feature on our website:

http://www.tdcaa.com/contact/ (also included as a selection at the top right page of our website).

Those questions get routed to the appropriate person in a timely fashion and are more likely to get a quick response.

Posts: 2425 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You'll find that tdcaa folks always promptly respond to your email or phone queries. Just remember, E, just like you, they get busy sometimes.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And that Erik, much like that DWI guy in Tarrant County, is really good looking.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And he is not near as old as that guy in Tarrant County!

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And he has more hair.

posted Hide Post
And Eric plays a heck of a bass! I bet that guy in Tarrant County can't do that either. Razz

Posts: 131 | Location: Hondo, Texas | Registered: November 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He says it has something to do w/ a ZZ Top song. What was that again, Erik? Maybe we should ask Clay?

Posts: 36 | Location: Kaufman, Texas, USA | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sara:
And Eric plays a heck of a bass! I bet that guy in Tarrant County can't do that either. Razz

Really, the TDCAA is fortunate to have such an acclaimed musician as it's training director. He could easily be on tour with any number of popular music acts instead of working to keep our DA's informed and learning.

And if you don't believe me, just ask Brumley. Big Grin

posted Hide Post
I like it that he doesn't yell when I, once again, have to tell him that the forms are buried on my desk somewhere and I can't remember when the paper is due before the seminar.

Posts: 108 | Location: Wichita Falls, TX | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
But Greg, if you've seen my hair vs. Richard's up close, you'd know it's no contest. He has GREAT hair and plenty of it; mine is slowly fading away.

Posts: 30 | Location: austin, tx, usa | Registered: January 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post