TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Need Help/Assistance
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need Help/Assistance Login/Join 
posted
I have a Class C appeal in our County Court for "Allowing Livestock to Roam." I have done some research, but I am having trouble finding the exact language I need for our Information.

Has anyone out there ever done an Information for Allowing Livestock to Roam????

I know I need information on our County's Stock Laws; I'm just having some trouble finding the exact language I need.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Posts: 4 | Registered: December 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As a starting point you might look at Texas Agriculture Code sections 142 and 143, as they seem to relate.

You might also check out the Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raiser's Association website (link below) regarding these provisions, again as a starting point from which to narrow your search for the particular statutes relating to the particular facts of your case.

http://www.texascattleraisers.org/theft-law/livestock-laws.html

Posts: 79 | Location: Williamson County | Registered: August 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post