TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Defedant's Motion for Inspection of Premises
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Defedant's Motion for Inspection of Premises Login/Join 
posted
HI!! I have an attorney requesting an inspection of the home of my victim where she was assault with deadly weapon in 2010. The defendant was an ex-boyfriend and did not ever live in the home. We have pictures of the scene that we have provided. Has anyone ever had this come up and what did you do?

Posts: 18 | Location: Hondo, Texas | Registered: April 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think you're strongest argument is going to be piggy-backing off CCP 56.09 - the Victim's Right to Privacy. If says that the address, as far as reasonably practical, may not even be part of the court's file, so I cannot even imagine (okay, I can imagine but it's hard to swallow) a Judge allowing the defense access into a person's private residence. - Jen

Posts: 8 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: August 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks!!

Posts: 18 | Location: Hondo, Texas | Registered: April 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post