TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    What other Spices?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What other Spices? Login/Join 
posted
What other drugs would go well with dinner?

INDONESIAN VP OKS MARIJUANA AS SPICE
Marijuana possession should remain a crime in Indonesia, but chefs who use the herb as a traditional way to season curries should not be arrested, the country's vice president told local reporters.

Cooks in parts of Indonesia - a nation that executes drug traffickers - say they use tiny amounts of crushed marijuana leaves or seeds as a spice in certain dishes.

Speaking to reporters on Tuesday, Vice President Yusuf Kalla said there was "no way" Indonesia would legalize or decriminalize marijuana as some countries in western Europe have done.

"It is all right to use it as a food seasoning, but it should not be fully legalized," Kalla was quoted as saying by The Jakarta Post.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What chef wouldn't use a spice in his food that gives people the munchies?

"More brownies? OK, I'm baking as fast as I can. People really love these traditional recipes, don't they?"

Posts: 622 | Location: San Marcos | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
What other drugs would go well with dinner?

Margarita!

I like lemon poppy seed cake so maybe opium could be in some tasty treats?

Posts: 689 | Registered: March 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry, I thought this thread was about the spice girls reunion.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GG:
I'm sorry, I thought this thread was about the spice girls reunion.

And you clicked on it anyway? And then told people about it? Eek

Posts: 622 | Location: San Marcos | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What you got against the Spice girls, Wes?

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post