TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Paperwork for Appeal
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Paperwork for Appeal Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone out there have the paperwork used by the state to file a criminal appeal (notice of appeal, docketing statement, designation of record, etc.)? Our judge suppressed some evidence and we plan to appeal. Since this is a first for me, I would like to see how someone else has done it.

Posts: 40 | Location: New Braunfels, Texas, USA | Registered: April 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll send you ours if you add your email address to your user info! Smile

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sadly, I don't have any idea how to add my email to my user profile. But my email address is smccrary@windstream.net.

Posts: 40 | Location: New Braunfels, Texas, USA | Registered: April 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Edit your profile under the MyPop link at the top of the thread. Once that dialog comes up you will see a profile tab that lets you adjust your particulars.

Posts: 2138 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks John. I would have never figured that out on my own.