TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Breaking the quadruple-digit barrier.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Breaking the quadruple-digit barrier. Login/Join 
posted
I feel that some sort of recognition is due to John Bradley, our esteemed District Attorney here in Williamson County, for achieving the (dubious???) distinction of breaking the 1000+ barrier for the number of posts to the TDCAA forums.

Maybe we can all pitch in a buy John a new keyboard (Macintosh, of course). His old one must be tired.
Wink

Posts: 35 | Location: Williamson County, Texas | Registered: April 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It should also be noted that most of his posts are answering questions that we have all had. Thanks!!

Posts: 38 | Location: Brownsville, Tx, USA | Registered: March 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
and keeping us current with the latest news articles of interest. Smile

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you do that, then Jane Starnes must get one for "Cowobboration" - over 100 replies and counting, thousands of views! Gotta be the record.

Posts: 160 | Location: Foat Wuth | Registered: June 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If we're giving awards, shouldn't Martin Peterson get one for the best words-per-post average? I picture this being like a batting average or slugging percentage. I think John's is more like a lifetime achievement award, but that's not a bad thing. Can we book Billy Crystal?

Posts: 280 | Location: Weatherford, Texas | Registered: March 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post