TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    How romantic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How romantic Login/Join 
posted
Prosecutor arrested for having sex in public restroom. What were they thinking? Is there any grosser place?

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/289965_legalsex25ww.html

Posts: 532 | Location: McKinney, Tx | Registered: June 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And they tried to tell us junior high guys that you couldn't get an STD from a toilet seat. Might depend on how you use the seat, even in Seattle.

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could understand if this had happened at a Texans game, but didn't the Seahawks make it to the Super Bowl last year???

Posts: 293 | Registered: April 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At Texas A&M, you get to score whenever the Ags score in the form of a little lip action. Seattle fans take it up a notch. Whoop!

Posts: 357 | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And, to think, while I was at Tech, all we did was throw tortillas (IMHO better than the current QB -- I was never intercepted during my years of eligibility).

At least this guy wasn't "taking care of business" in the courthouse.

As the great A.P. Merillat says, "Exit Only."

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, too bad the "romeo of the public bathroom" had not listened to AP's signature tagline.

Anyone care to guess what music might have been playing in the bathroom whilst love was in the air, er, I mean stall? Maybe Afternoon Delight by the Starland Vocal Band or Love in an elevator by Aerosmith?

This story gives a whole new meaning to the concept of stalling your lover...

I guess it was a good thing the mood didn't strike while they were in the concession line.

Kudus to JS for getting those great stories posted!

[This message was edited by Greg Gilleland on 10-26-06 at .]

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And why, under what legal theory, was the female participant to this lavatory lust not arrested?

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Double Standard

In answer to your query, GG, the law probably uses gender-specific terminology. Big Grin

(And not that I'm sure I want to know, but did anyone think of an answer to JS's question about a grosser place?)

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Becuase, Greg, it was the LADIES room. She was only where she was supposed to be, and he on the other hand, was encroaching in no man's land, where few men have ever dared to go, the great unknown and mysterious environs of the --- ladies room.

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In answer to your question, Gretchen: the seating area for walk-in arraignments. Or the halls of Congress.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
certainly disturbing. Many of the "goth" juveniles I have had over the years like to do the deed on grave sites, particularly of their deceased friends or family members.

Posts: 641 | Location: Longview, Texas | Registered: October 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stacey L. Brownlee:
certainly disturbing. Many of the "goth" juveniles I have had over the years like to do the deed on grave sites, particularly of their deceased friends or family members.

That sounds like dialog off the GOTH TALK skit from SNL.

posted Hide Post
From the archives of The Newlywed Game

Bob Eubanks: "...alright, we have our brides back with us, and we're going to see if they will be able to give the same answers to the questions we put to their dashing husbands a few minutes ago. First, we will go to lovely Wilma Nellie Frogslobber, from Arkansas and, for 15 points ask: Wilma Nellie, what did your young husband, Burville, say was the strangest place you've ever had sex?"

Wilma Nellie, (grinning sheepishly at some recent romantic memory, a little twinkle in her good eye): "...uhhhmmm, armpit?"