TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Destruction Order
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destruction Order Login/Join 
posted
Anyone have a Destruction Order? I have some that I have used for years, but they are very old and I'm sure there have been changes to the law. Does anyone have a current destruction order they wouldn't mind sharing??

Posts: 52 | Location: TX, USA | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still need one?

Posts: 3 | Location: Corpus Christi | Registered: August 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Gomez:
Still need one?

If you don't mind sharing a copy, I would appreciate it. I'm working on destruction orders currently and would be good to make sure what I'm using is current.
investigator@coryellcounty.org

Rob Atkins

Posts: 2 | Location: Coryell County District Attorney's Office | Registered: June 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Y'all really need to review Arts. 18.17, 18.18, 18.181, 18.183, 18.19, 18.191, 38.43, 38.50, and Chapter 47. Anytime I hear someone talke about an "order of destruction" I get the heebie-jeebies.

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will do.
Thank you

Rob Atkins

Posts: 2 | Location: Coryell County District Attorney's Office | Registered: June 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rob, check your email. Hope that helps

JohnR, thanks. I've read those statutes a time or two. lol

Posts: 3 | Location: Corpus Christi | Registered: August 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My experience has been that most people waving around an "order of destruction" in fact have not. Wink

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post