TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Ethics CLE Availability?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ethics CLE Availability? Login/Join 
posted
I have two weeks to get one additional hour of Ethics CLE credit to comply for the year. I haven't had any luck finding anything live so I was hoping to find something on the web that I could complete on my own time. Has anyone taken any somewhat interesting courses online that has some relationship to criminal law? I'd like to actually enjoy it, though that is not required.... I just need to fulfill the credit requirement. Thanks!

Posts: 61 | Location: Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: January 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
and I think you can claim at least 1 CLE hour in self study, too. I had to satisfy the majority of my requirements through the Bar site one year. A lot of time and money.........

Posts: 218 | Location: The Border | Registered: April 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have used UT law school CLE online before. Usually much cheaper than the State Bar online courses.

Posts: 419 | Location: Abilene, TX USA | Registered: December 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post