Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bad Santa Login/Join 
posted
Santa in G-String Arrested on DUI Charge

LOS ANGELES (AP) � Some gifts from Kris Kringle are better kept wrapped.

12/25/05 - A man in a Santa hat was arrested Sunday night for investigation of drunken driving after he was spotted outside Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood wearing a wig, a red lace camisole and a purple G-string, police said.

"We are pretty sure this is not the Santa Claus," Deputy Chief Ken Garner said.

The suspect was booked into jail after his blood-alcohol level measured just above the state's legal limit of .08, police said. He was later released on $5,000 bail.

The man, who is 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 280 pounds, also wore black leg warmers and black shoes. His car was towed to an impound yard, police said.

Posts: 234 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Drunk Santas Wreak Havok in New Zealand Cinema
Monday , December 24, 2007

A GANG of drunk Santas wreaked havoc in a New Zealand cinema this weekend, pushing families out of the way, ripping down posters and shouting "ho, f*****g ho".

The crowd, thought to be students, ran into the Hoyts cinema in the CBD of the South Island city of Christchurch on Saturday afternoon, the Press newspaper reported.

Kate Gorman, 35, was waiting to see "Enchanted" with her two young children.

"At least 50 drunk idiots dressed up like Santa came in through the main door," she said. "They were kicking things over, ripping down posters and smashing everything in sight."

"They were all dressed as Santa and shouting 'ho f*****g ho'," she told the paper.

Her children, Gabriella, 6, and Jackson, 7, had been confused by the incident, she said.

"They asked me, 'are they Santa's helpers gone crazy?' and I said `no, they are just idiots'.

The cinema was evacuated for 30 minutes while the gang was dealt with. Police said there had been no arrests.

Posts: 234 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
New name on naughty list after Santa Claus is knocked unconscious

Story Updated: Dec 19, 2007 at 8:48 AM PST

By Associated Press

SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) - A firefighter appearing as Santa Claus was knocked unconscious when he was struck in the head by a thrown object while riding in a truck.

Whatever it was that hit Kevin Smith, 29, riding alone in the back of a flatbed truck decked out as a sleigh, left him with a broken nose, two black eyes and a concussion.

He told The Spokesman-Review newspaper he never saw what hit him Saturday evening just west of St. Aloysius Church on the Gonzaga University campus.

"One second I was up there waving to people, and the next minute I wasn't," Smith said.

Santa Run, sponsored by the firefighters union, features firefighters who spend a few of their off hours dressed up as Santa and riding through neighborhoods, giving candy to children with plenty of ho-ho-hos through a megaphone as holiday music is played through speakers.

Other volunteers realized something was wrong after they hadn't heard from Smith for a few minutes, stopped the truck and found him lying unconscious.

"It pretty much cold-cocked him," Fire Lt. Scott Himelspach said.

Smith awoke in the back of the sleigh.

"They thought I'd spilled my hot chocolate, but then they realized it was blood," Smith said. "The rest of the night was kind of hazy."

He learned his nose was broken after being taken to Deaconess Medical Center.

A firefighter for eight years, Smith said he hoped to return to work on Christmas Day.

In the past firefighters have been hit with snowballs, bottles and paintballs, but serious injuries have been rare, Himelspach said.

Assistant Fire Chief Brian Schaeffer said an assault report was filed with police, but no witnesses have come forward nor has anyone determine what hit Smith.

"Just like any unwitnessed crime, it's extremely difficult to connect the crime up with a criminal when you don't have an eyewitness," Schaeffer said.

posted Hide Post
Police: Woman Inappropriately Touched Santa At Mall

UPDATED: 11:36 am EST December 18, 2007

DANBURY, Conn. -- A Danbury woman is facing charges that she groped Santa Claus at the Danbury Fair mall.

Sandrama Lamy has been charged with fourth-degree sexual assault and breach of peace.

Danbury police were called to the mall over the weekend. The mall Santa told police that Lamy had touched him inappropriately while sitting on his lap.

Capt. Bob Myles said police were able to quickly find and identify Lamy because she was on crutches.

Lamy has been released on a promise to appear in court on Jan. 3.

A message seeking comment was left on Lamy's answering machine Tuesday morning. A woman at that number called back to say "It's a false report and I don't have any idea."

Police are not releasing the name of the man playing Santa, but they said he is 65 and felt badly because children were waiting to see him.

"He was apparently shocked and embarrassed by the whole incident," Myles said.

"Santa Tim" Connaghan, president of RealSantas.com, teaches hundreds of prospective Santas a year and said he's never heard of a similar incident, though it's not unusual for adults to want to pose with Santa.

"I've had some very nice ladies sit on my lap," Connaghan said. "Once in a while they'll say 'I hope Mrs. Claus isn't going to be upset.' You have to be discreet and kind and say 'Oh no, she'll be OK. You can sit here, but only for one photo.'"

A spokeswoman for Cherry Hill Photo, the company that coordinates the Santas for the mall, declined comment Tuesday.

posted Hide Post
'Santa' Hit With Kidnap Charge

(AP) Authorities say a man dressed as Santa Claus lured an 8-year-old girl into his motorcycle sidecar and then drove off with the child � sparking a high speed chase by her father.

Police in Columbia, S.C., say John Michael Barton, 55, has been arrested on a kidnapping charge and is being held on $100,000 bail.

Police say the girl and her family, from Augusta, Georgia, had stopped at a convenience store off an interstate highway Sunday night when they noticed Barton, dressed in a Santa Claus suit, refueling his motorcycle.

Parents told police that Barton asked the children to come over and look at a stuffed Rudolph he had in his sidecar. Then, according to police, the parents say they saw Barton driving away with their 8-year-old girl.

Police say the girl's father chased Barton, at speeds of as much as 80 mph, flashing his headlights repeatedly as he drove. Police say Barton eventually stopped at a parking lot and the father reclaimed his daughter, who was not injured.

Authorities say Barton was arrested later Sunday when police found him hiding in a utility room at a nearby bar.

According to Sheriff James Metts, Barton had been portraying Santa Claus for several weeks, has given rides to other children in the area and has posed for photographs with children by his motorcycle.

A charge of kidnapping carries a maximum sentence of 30 years.