TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    George Clooney attended the Elected Conference?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

George Clooney attended the Elected Conference? Login/Join 
posted
The large group picture on page 11 of the latest Prosecutor has a person in the middle of the back row (dark jacket) bearing a strong resemblance to George--with my glasses on or off!

JAS

Posts: 586 | Location: Denton,TX | Registered: January 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He is a newly elected, that much we know. That's who's in that photo!

Posts: 41 | Location: Austin, TX USA | Registered: January 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
brett ligon, montgomery county DA

the resemblance in person is much less pronounced

Posts: 77 | Location: Montgomery County, Texas | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doesn't his first assistant look like Brad Pitt?

[This message was edited by JB on 01-30-09 at .]

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 293 | Location: San Antonio | Registered: January 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I remember seeing them now.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess we can expect a much larger cast in the next Ocean's movie!

JAS

Posts: 586 | Location: Denton,TX | Registered: January 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
John, if you have the time to look at pics with that attention to detail, you have way too much time on your hands.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, I don't know if I should be flattered or creeped out that my former boss fantisizes about me looking like Brad Pitt...

Posts: 4 | Registered: January 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I forgot to include the sarcasm emoticon. Razz

posted Hide Post
Now I feel better.

Posts: 14 | Location: Montgomery County | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post