TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    An offer you can't "refuse".
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An offer you can't "refuse". Login/Join 
posted
I am the Captain of the Tarrant County DA�s Office�s team in the "Walk like MADD" fundraiser. In my review of the Law Enforcement teams signed up in this event I noticed that not all District and County Attorney�s Offices are represented. I wanted to invite any prosecutors who are not already part of a team to join our team. If you have benefited from any of my papers, talks, or publications aimed at bringing drunk drivers to justice or if you simply want to endorse the thought behind our "No Refusals" Team name, I humbly invite you to consider joining the "No Refusals" with your feet and/or your contributions.

Whether you join us or start your own team please participate in this event so that none will doubt the commitment of Texas Prosecutors to aid MADD in their mission to end drunk driving.

The link below will (should?) take you to the �No Refusal� team site.

http://support.madd.org/site/TR/Events/SFC-DallasTX?team_id=31310&pg=team&fr_id=2040

[This message was edited by Richard Alpert on 03-21-08 at .]

[This message was edited by Richard Alpert on 03-25-08 at .]

[This message was edited by Richard Alpert on 04-14-08 at .]

Posts: 261 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My agency does not have a team registered ~ would love to join No Refusals. Guess following the link will get me there?

Posts: 79 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As a further incentive to those of you who have not joined a team for the upcoming MADD Walk I make the following offer: If you join the Tarrant County "No Refusal" team as a virtual or actual walker and make an online donation to the �No Refusal� team of at least $25, I will mail you a copy of my latest DWI case law update (146 pages � over 600 case citations) on CD and, when it is completed, a copy of the July 2008 DWI case law update as well. Please email me at ralpert@tarrantcounty.com to notify me if you have taken me up on my offer.

http://support.madd.org/site/TR/Events/SFC-DallasTX?team_id=31310&pg=team&fr_id=2040

Posts: 261 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let me just urge all those forum members who have not done so to strongly consider supporting Richard's office and MADD in this endeavor. I know I have benefited LOTS from Richard's lectures and materials over the years, and I feel that supporting his office and MADD in this endeavor is simply a good way of saying THANKS to Richard and MADD.

We're lucky to have professionals like Richard who are experts in this field and who stay in prosecution as career prosecutors to give a voice to the victims.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post