TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Man Acquitted of Assault after Branding Children
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Man Acquitted of Assault after Branding Children Login/Join 
posted
PORT ANGELES -- A Clallam County jury decided Thursday that Mark J. Seamands -- who branded his two teenage sons -- was innocent of two counts of felony second-degree assault for searing the boys' skin with a red-hot branding iron and permanently scarring them.

Sequim resident Seamands, 39, used a branding iron he made with 3-inch-by-3-inch initials "SK" for "Seamands Kids" to burn the brand on his then-13-year-old son's upper chest and then-15-year-old son's left arm on Nov. 25, 2008.

Rest of the Story

Posts: 478 | Location: Parker County, Texas | Registered: March 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...The boys wanted to be branded? That's a seriously messed up family. Oy.

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is a frat that brands it's members with the Omega sign on the upper arms. It always looked like it might hurt a lot.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2424 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
too . . . many . . . possible . . .jokes . . .

brain . . . overloading

Posts: 40 | Location: Nacogdoches, Texas | Registered: August 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is there a fraternity with any smaller letters, like maybe a Hebrew tittle or jot? Or does font matter?

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wouldn't ear tags make more sense? They could have an Omega ear tag on say the left ear, with an ear notch on the right, and everyone could instantly tell: "Oh, yeah--he's an Omega Man." Smile

Posts: 686 | Location: Beeville, Texas, U.S.A. | Registered: March 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Matching wrist watches are nice.

Posts: 374 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by A.P. Merillat:
Is there a fraternity with any smaller letters, like maybe a Hebrew tittle or jot? Or does font matter?

You're just wiry. I can have a brand worked up in time for September for APLI if you're interested, A.P. I'll put it in a small font.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would the "P" in "APLI" be a pi or a phi?

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A very, very small lower case and simple, like me: "p"
And, there's no need for hot irons or scorching coat hangers, it could be done with a Sharpie or a Bic ballpoint.

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
And, there's no need for hot irons or scorching coat hangers, it could be done with a Sharpie or a Bic ballpoint.

I think I can hook you up with a prison tatt artist who does it the old fashioned way: Three sewing needles of questionable sanity lashed to a bic pen and using burned plastic from a bic pen and black ink to get that "just right" prison tatt coloration.

Also, if there is not enough room to go horizontally, certainly we can go vertically on your wiry arm. Or just put one of each of the four letters of APLI on each of your fingers.

posted Hide Post
quote:

Sharpies are for eyebrows, aren't they? Big Grin

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GG:
Sharpies are for eyebrows, aren't they?

And wide receivers. Thus, in reality, they are for divas.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post